Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF’s) have grown in popularity enormously in recent years. As an alternative to traditional retail or industry Superannuation funds they offer a great deal of flexibility, particularly for SME business owners. However, they are not suitable for everyone.
If you have the time and are prepared for the commitment, a SMSF will allow you to take a more active role in the management of your superannuation.
It will also provide you with the flexibility of using your super to purchase assets like business premises or investment properties.
If this sounds like you, an SMSF could be the right choice. However, as the owner of a SMSF fund, you and all the fund members are legally responsible for all the decisions the fund makes. This is why it is so important to get professional advice in this ever-changing and complex field.Book a callback
Manly Financial Services can provide you with industry-leading advice in:
- Determining if a self-managed super fund is right for your personal circumstances
- Ensuring you understand the legal and financial responsibilities that go along with being a trustee of a SMSF
- Developing suitable investment strategies that fit with your overall financial plan – Setting up and managing the investments that form part of your SMSF
- Maximising the tax benefits provided by an SMSF
- Providing advice and guidance on market movement and opportunities that might be a good fit for your SMSF
If you would like to take control of your superannuation through a SMSF contact usBook a callback
Take the next step
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help, whatever your needs.