Taking care of your family is one of the most important things you’ll ever do. But without estate planning, what happens when you are not around to take care of them anymore?
Preparing a comprehensive Estate Plan will ensure that your family can continue to live the life you have worked so hard for them to have, without worrying about where the money will come from.
It can also help avoid confusion and disagreement, ensuring your assets go where you want them to.Book a callback
An Estate Plan will also provide you with the structure to take care of your needs if accident or illness means you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself, and give your family clear guidance as to how you would like to be taken care of.
Incorporating a clear Will, advance directives and appropriate risk protection strategies in your Estate Plan will make a painful time that little bit easier to bear.Book a callback
At Manly Financial Planning we have the knowledge and skills to:
- Prepare a plan that ensures financial support for your family should something happen to you
- Ensure your plans are set up in a way that will reduce the likelihood of costly and lengthy disputes over your Estate
- Have sufficient funds and insurances to support you and your family should accident or illness render you unable to make decisions
- Maximise tax effectiveness for both the estate and beneficiaries
- Set up Discretionary and Testamentary Trusts to maximise tax efficiency*
If you need advice on setting up an Estate Plan contact us.
*In conjunction with a specialist Wills and Estate lawyer.Book a callback
Take the next step
Ready to get started?
We’re here to help, whatever your needs.